Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 8th

Today we went to Europaaaa Park! It was so fun! Me, Jessica, Erin, Marin, Keith, Miranda, Caty, and Sarah were in a group riding rides. My favorite was Blue Ice. The Brraaaaannd new roller coaster. It was deffinitly THE BEST (: Another one I liked was Silver Star. This one didn`t go upside down but the drop went straight down. It was sooo fun. We also got to ride about 3 water rides. It felt good...because it was pretty warm today after the sun came out. Today was very funnnn, I was kinda hoping to stay later at the park though. It seemed like we didn`t have enough time. There was ONE ride I didn`t like. That was the haunted house thing. Realllllly freaked me out. I was holding on to Sarah the WHOLE time. And poor Miranda and Marin were by theirselves in their own car. Hah. Tomorrow were going to the Roman Bath House. I hope thats fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment