Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April 7th

Only 4 days left! I Don`t want to leave yet! But I do miss my family. I will miss everyone SO SO much here. Especially Marie`s family. Today seemed long. I dont know why. This morning we had "sports" with the French students. We played their verison of Dodge Ball. It was fun.. Even though they won. Haha After they came bowling with us. I won! With a score of 146! I finally got McDonald`s today! I was SO happy! I felt like a pig eating so much.. but oh well; im in France people (: We went walking around after lunch. Me, Grey, Caty, Miranda, Joe, Gina, Clara, Elena, Julie, Tara, and ALEX! my imaginary friendd. Just kidding. We went to the parliment building later today. Interesting stuff. Then I had dinner at Wanda`s and Im sitting her updating this and on facebook. Going to bed earlyyyy tonight! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment