Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April 6th

This morning.. I had to wake up at 4:30 to go to Paris! I went to bed late last night.. So that DID NOT help. Although.. It was deffinitly worth it. Paris was beautiful! I couldn`t wait to see the Eiffel Tower (: I got lots and lotsss of souviners for my family and friends. They will love them! When we got to the Eiffel Tower there were TONS of people! There had to be thousandss. I found out (while waiting to go up) that the top floor was closed. We could only go to the second. The veiw was amazing! I didn`t want to leave! After visiting the Eiffel Tower we went down to eat lunch in front of it. That was fun. We got ice-cream after.. I had been wanting ice-cream since I got here. It was theeeee best (: I got lots of good pictures of the Tower. I just haven`t been able to put them up. Then we went to a musuem with lots of paintings. We also saw the monalisa. That was prettty cool. The train ride back to Strasbourg seemed soooo long. It was very late when we got home too. I was so tired. I miss Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment