Sunday, March 29, 2009

Friday, March 27th

Today was the day we left for France! I went to the airport around 4p.m. to leave for Charlotte at 630. Since I have never flown, I was very bored having to wait for 2 hours just to get on the plane. I was very scared to fly.. but I was okay:) haha. Now the next thing I have to do is get used to this keyboard im typing on. Anyways; After flying to Charlotte we got something to eat. I was so hungry. Thankfully we didnt have to wait very long for the plane to arrive for Strasburg! I was sooo tired and just wanted to get on the plane and sleep. But of course... I couldn`t. After that flight we arrived in Frankfurt, Germany at about 10 or 11? And we were unexpected greeted by some of the French students! We had to taka a 3 hour bus ride to get to Strasburg, France.

No comments:

Post a Comment